Image optimization is a crucial aspect of selling products on Amazon. A well-optimized Amazon image can lead to more clicks and sales, while poor-quality images can drive customers away. Amazon’s Image Stack is an important tool that allows sellers to optimize their images and increase their visibility on the platform. This article will discuss everything you need to know about the best Image Stack practices for Amazon and how Intellivy’s Image Stack Poll can help you outperform your competitors.
What is an Image Stack Poll?
Intellivy’s Image Stack Poll is an advanced polling solution that helps Amazon sellers uncover the best-performing images for their image stack compared to their two main competitors. It also helps them put images in the best order to optimize their conversion rate.
The Image Stack Poll compares your image stack to your competitors. It provides insights on which listing has the most compelling image stack and which specific images are the most convincing so you can apply this information to your own listings.
With these insights you can:
? Change the order of your images. Put the best ones in front.
? Incorporate winning elements of your competitor into your own stack.
? Say goodbye to your stack’s least favorite elements.
As an Amazon seller you know that customers buy with their eyes, so identifying your product’s best image is crucial. Users who’ve tried Intellivy’s new Image Stack Poll have increased conversion rates by 30% and more. Why not try it out for yourself with a 7-day free trial?
How to Set Up an Image Stack Poll on Intellivy?
Setting up an Image Stack Poll in Intellivy is very straightforward. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Intellivy dashboard and click ‘Create Poll’
- Select the Image Stack Poll option.
- Give your Image Stack Poll a name so you can easily find it later
- Outline the situation that you would like to present for the consumers in your poll. You can either do this yourself or type in a few keywords and let our AI outline the situation for you
After this, you will need to:
- Add your ASIN
- Decide whether you want to import your image stack or whether you want to upload it manually
- Add the ASINs of your two main competitors
- Decide whether you want to import their image stack or whether you want to upload it manually
- If you choose to do it manually, you can select a maximum of six images
- Change the order of the images if needed
Finally, you will need to fill out the following poll settings:
- The number of votes you need
- Age distribution of the consumers voting
- Gender distribution of the consumers voting
You can calculate the ideal sample size of votes with the sample size calculator. We recommend using at least 75 votes for an accurate answer. After you confirm your poll settings, you will be taken to the checkout page.
What can you do with the results from the image stack poll?
Typically, it takes 1 or 2 hours before a poll is completed after your payment has been processed, so sit back, relax, and wait for the feedback to arrive!
When our members answer your poll, they will be asked the following questions:
- Which image stack is the best and why?
- Which one of the images was decisive for this choice?
- Which image stack is the least convincing, and why?
- Which one of the images was decisive for this choice?
When the votes come in, the first results you will see are the winning and losing images stack based on the quantitative results. This shows you which image stacks are the most and the least compelling for buyers. We recommend checking each image stack to see which images are the most and least convincing. Based on this, here are some steps you can then take:
- Decide on the best order for your images based on the positive votes the images get;
- You can remove the ones that did not perform well;
- Compare the best two images of your listing with the best two images of your competitor’s listings;
- Discover whether there are images that seem to outperform your images, decide whether to implement one of these ideas into your own image stack, and instruct your designer;
- Check how your main image is rated compared to other images in your stack;
- If another image is chosen as the most compelling, read the feedback and find out if you can add convincing elements to your main image.
Remember to run another poll to validate your decisions before adding new images to your live listing. When the worst image is removed, another one becomes the worst. There is always the weakest link in the chain, so run the poll a few times to make sure your image stack looks perfect.
In summary, Intellivy’s Image Stack Poll is a new and highly requested feature that provides insightful feedback about how your image stack compares to that of your two main competitors. You, your designer, and other members of your team can use this information to refine and optimize your image stack until your product outperforms those of your competitors.
How Optimizing Your Amazon Image Stack Increases Sales
The main image is what a customer sees in the search results, which is essential to get the first click. If done right, it can increase your click-through rate (CTR). When you get the click and the customer is looking at your listing, the rest of the image stack is decisive for converting them, which can affect your conversion rate (CVR).
Additionally, you can improve customer engagement and build trust in your brand by using high-quality images that accurately represent your product.
It’s important to ensure your images are optimized and represent your product in the best possible light. A high-quality image can make all the difference in attracting customers and driving sales. Think of it as a great first impression.
With Intellivy’s Image Stack Poll, you can discover what your customers really want to see, find out how your images perform compared to your two main competitors and, most importantly, why they perform this way. This will help you understand what attracts your consumers and then you can use this information to scale your Amazon sales.
Technical requirements for Amazon images
In order to ensure that your images are optimized for Amazon, there are several technical requirements that you need to meet. These include: proper image file names, optimized language & text, correct image format, and proper dimensions.
In conclusion, Intellivy’s Image Stack Poll is a powerful and exclusive new tool that helps sellers optimize their images and increase their visibility on the platform. Amazon sellers can use the Image Stack Poll to increase sales and improve their Amazon product listings by following the simple steps laid out in this article.
With Intellivy, we provide insights to uncover consumers’ wants, needs and desires. Use our Rapid Microtesting service, to further optimize your Amazon images and get real-time feedback from real consumers. Whether you’re a seasoned Amazon seller or just starting out, following our Image Stack Poll best practices is crucial for your success on the platform. So; don’t get left behind; ensure you optimize your Amazon images today and get the best results for your products!
If you enjoyed this article, consider reading some of our previous blog posts for more useful Amazon tips and Intellivy use cases. Click here to try Intellivy’s Image Stack Poll for yourself.